Hope you enjoyed reading about number “1” in the previous issue. In this issue we talk about the number “2”.
Number “2” represents the planet Moon. All the people born on 2, 11, 20 or 29 of any month are ruled by the planet Moon. Such people clearly exhibit the qualities of this planet.
Moon is the nearest planet from earth. It does not have a light of its own but only reflects the light of the Sun. Along with the reflected light of the Sun; Moon also emits rays which have medicinal properties. These are essential for the growth of the medicinal plants. We are all aware of the effects of the gravitational pull of the moon on the sea waves. This is equally true for us humans as we too experience mood swings because of this, especially those born on the above dates.
Astrologically moon rules over the zodiac sign Cancer and is exalted in Taurus. In Scorpio it is the weakest. The Sun, Mars and Jupiter are its friends and Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu are its enemies.
Generally natives born on the above dates exhibit a great love for music, art and literature. They are just, romantic and sensuous .They are also constantly changing and lack will power and determination. Given below are some positive and negative qualities of the number in discussion:-
|Work well under guidance
Now to make full use of number 2 potential we use the power of concentration.
How to Use the Potential of Number 2
- Completely identify with the number as if it belongs to you, represents you and is part of your life.
- Mentally look forward to this date and day in planning any work or course of action.
- Visualize possessing all the positive qualities of this number.
- Be determined to use them in appropriate situations
- Convert all negative qualities to positive affirmations such as for “day dreaming” affirm “I am imaginative”, for “Lack of initiative-“I have great initiative and drive”
- Sit at a place where you will not be disturbed and concentrate on your number, contemplate and meditate on it.
- Target the area of your life that you want to improve. Make an affirmation and while in meditation put it in the subconscious mind by repeating it mentally or verbally.
- It will be a good idea to write the affirmations and display them at places where you are likely to notice them during the
- Colours associated with number ‘2’ are white, light green, blue, cream, or grape colour. The number ‘2’ people can use these colours in various ways like choosing dresses or upholstery or keeping the ambience of their homes or work places of these colours. These colours will help to sooth their nervous system.