“Arise, Awake and Stop not, Till the goal is reached” — said Swami Vivekananda.
Following his words, let us sharpen our skills and awaken our strength to make every task possible.
IMPOSSIBLE—is a negative thinking force which blocks our positive efforts. Impossible is a favourite word for a negative thinker. A negative thinker is one who will justify his negative thinking with his imagination regarding the notion that an idea may not be successful. He/she will convince himself/herself and others also about the possible failure. This attitude will block progress and creativity and development and hence leading to further dissatisfaction of not being successful which later on results in further negative thinking and fear of failures.
LET US ALL BE POSITIVE THINKERS
- Positive thinkers are excited on every new task or new challenge.
- They find an opportunity in every task or challenge.
- They feel energized by their positive thinking.
- They convince others about the possible success and thus charge others as well.
- They channelize their energies and potentialities in accomplishing any task.
- They have the power of positive attitude to justify that earlier failure was due to certain mistakes which can be corrected now with proper use of the skills.
- They create an atmosphere of positive energies spreading a strong message that failure is never final and success will come sooner or later.
Being a positive thinker does not need any specific skills, intelligence or higher education. It is simply the enlightenment of one’s mind which helps to develop a positive attitude. Consistent and constant efforts along with positive attitude bring success. One can always try these tips—–
- THINK POSITIVE
- DO NOT TRY TO BE A PERFECTIONIST ALL THE TIME
- IDENTIFY YOUR CORE SKILLS/QUALITIES AND DEVELOP THEM
- BE SIMPLE AND NATURAL
- HAVE FAITH IN YOUR CAPABILITIES
- MAKE YOUR OWN PATH
- THERE IS NO TAILOR-MADE PATH TO SUCCESS
- ALWAYS DOWN WITH THE WORD IMPOSSIBLE.
We must remember that we often forget about our critical and intellectual skills. The fears of failures remain engraved on our souls and when we find any thing difficult —it further shuts up our capabilities and our dreams are shattered. One way to come out of this is—
Take a deep breath and utter these magic words—-it may be possible—-I may not do the best but let me try.
One needs to gather inner strength and motivate oneself. Remember—-kasturi to mrig ke ander hi chhupi hai—–i.e. the sweet fragrance of our confidence, strength, pride, godliness—all are hidden within us. Let us explore these qualities ourselves. Let us keep on reminding ourselves—Arise, Awake and Stop not till the goal is reached.
Set a goal; gather your energies; channelize them in the right direction. Once you accomplish a task, you will feel satisfied and the WONDER DRUG of positive thinking really works wonders. I have noticed that I get tensed in the process of– positive thinking –trying to do the work –final result of the task. But gradually, I am learning to remain cool and calm through the whole process. Stay cool; have faith in GOD and in yourself and do everything with positive attitude.
BE A POSITIVE THINKER
Develop a positive attitude by eliminating all negative forces one by one. Lets ask our self about our —prejudices; challenges; problems; fatigue; ignorance; fears; excuses; ego problems; laziness etc. A positive attitude will kill all these stubborn mental fences built by us. Let’s work out. Impossibilities will vanish with our determination; perseverance of good values; identification of our strengths and weaknesses; exploring our capabilities etc. Constant efforts will help us go a long way. It is never too late to develop a positive attitude and positive thinking. Be positive.